Design and build new features that allow Strikedeck to easily scale. Drive the technical roadmap and definition and help the team prioritize and plan. Incorporate best development practices and habits. Collaborate with product and design teams to build innovative new features that allow strikedeck CS platform. Working closely with Product and Site Reliability Engineering teams-both local and remote-to identify and eliminate points of friction. Provide technical implementation for our projects and assist in scoping solutions with clients.
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Enhance the tools & systems that manage the customer lifecycle in Strikedeck.
- Build applications to connect to various third party systems.
- Create Restful Web Services.
- Take ownership for deployment of our SaaS products to clients.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
- Have good working knowledge of implementing all the software development life cycle methods like requirement gathering from the client, designing a solution based on the requirements, development and testing, and following various CI/CD tools like Jenkins, chef to deploy the complete tested code.
- Frame designs and select technologies to match business requirements.
What We Expect You To Have:
- Computer Science Degree, Engineering, or a related field degree/preferred.
- Good understanding of databases will be a plus- MongoDB.