Tired of working “inside the box?” Come join us. We CELEBRATE innovation!
There’s never been a better time to join the team. You will be challenged, You will be empowered. BUT, most importantly you will spend 100% of your time doing what you do best! We are defining the future and we are leading the “war” for new talent. Let us WOW you as we continue to push the envelope with Etech Technology Solutions.
With over 20 years of experience as a leading outsource service and solution provider, Etech has the knowledge and ability to help you personally and professionally succeed. Our success depends on selecting great people who serve as agents of change and are committed to consistently delivering world class customer experiences. ETS Leaders embody a Servant Leadership mindset and they guide our team members by modeling Etech’s 12 Character Commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage.
With a commitment to continuous growth and learning, Etech Technology Solutions (ETS) offers an exciting range of career opportunities. Our focus stays on the recruitment and selection of diversely talented individuals whose joint skill sets and life experiences help to supply world-class experiences for clients while offering a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for its employees.
Join Etech’s dynamic and innovative team of technocrats in crafting compelling business applications built on the latest technologies. Your skill, combined with your passion for technology makes you the perfect fit for our growing team. Etech offers boundless opportunities to everyone for success. This is more than a job..this is an adventure in innovation!
More than A Job – It's a Career!
Training & Development
“Out the Box” Thinking
Servant Leadership Culture
We Give Back
|Job Title||:||Journey Analytics|
|Department||:||ETS - Medallia|
The Data Intelligence Solutions team implements and manages Text Analytics, Speech Analytics, CX Journey and the Social platforms for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, high-tech, and other industries, including the public sector. As a member of the team, you will work with senior decision-makers at admired brands on a mission-critical task — helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You consult with clients to address and answer specific business questions they may have, as well as proactively analyze and study their data to provide valuable insights and findings that may not currently be known or evident to the client. You will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Professional Services but also in Marketing, Product, and Sales. And, mainly, you get to build: Build improvements for our customers, build a great company, and build a new industry.
As a Data Engineer, you will lead the ingestion of massive data volumes into Clients platform using SQL, integrating it with downstream customer and third-party systems. You will work closely with a CX Journeys Expert to translate business needs and product capabilities into successful integrations. This role is an integral part of the CX Journeys organization. You will become an expert of Client platform and integration capabilities, influencing the Client product roadmap with your advocacy for customer’s needs.
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production.
- Perform data analysis to generate business insights.
- Interface with Engineers and Product Managers to understand product goals and data needs.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Support critical data processes running in production.
- Collaborate with customers in assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional business requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Programming knowledge in Python or R.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of database systems
- Experience with scripting common DBA recurring tasks.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL environments and integration products.
- Strong proficiency in SQL with experience building ETL jobs in large scale data environments.
- Experience with Linux
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills with experience building dashboards in (Tableau or other data visualization tools).
- A self starter with the ability to deal with ambiguity, connect dots and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a tight knit team.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform.
|Job Title||:||Business Analyst|
|Department||:||ETS - Medallia|
We are hiring for one of the top most SaaS based reputed clients based at US which is associated with Etech.
What is the client software?
The client product is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to help companies learn about their customers’ feedback about their products and services. This domain is called CEM (Customer Experience Management).
As an analyst, you will first learn a lot about the client platform and how to configure/create a solution for its customers through extensive product training. After that you will work with client project managers and other team members to build and support our product implementations for large companies. You will utilize your knowledge of technology to think of creative solutions on the client platform.
As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects depending on our need, your interests, and expertise. The projects can vary from assisting your team in implementing, maintaining and testing our software for new customers to managing customer accounts post launch.
- Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
- Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes
- Utilize Client software knowledge for testing customized software solutions
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Client system capabilities
- Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Excellent analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and attention to detail
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Application (BSc IT, MSc IT, BCA, MCA, B.Tech Computer Engineering, B.Tech Computer Science etc.)
- Experience in management consulting, IT consulting, market research, and/or enterprise software client management either in college or at work to facilitate team work in remote setting will be preferred.